Thank you so much for being so interested in our hotel.
Since our founding, a crucial part of our guesthouse’s culture has been our guests’ Well-being, safety, comfort, and personal care.
Therefore, today, with the pandemic still present, apart from the regular and thorough general cleaning practices that we continuously apply, we provide you with various personalized and tailored services aimed at restraining the threat that the COVID19 is.
Therefore, by selecting to stay with us, you will experience several additional hygienic control and sanitary measures that we have put in force, following the official health directives given as follows:
- fully vaccinated personnel and owners
- all EU citizens, we recommend carrying with a valid EU digital Covid certificate
- non-EU citizens, we also recommend carrying with them a Covid certificate in compliance with the Greek authorities’ directives valid at the time of their arrival in the country
- all children over or under 12 years old, for Covid precautions, have to be in line with the Greek authorities’ directives valid at the time of their arrival in the country
- electronic check-in and check-out
- our staff takes extra daily precautions in disinfecting utensils, bed chambers, and more
- disinfectants for personal use with free masks and disposable gloves within the guestrooms
- breakfast service, with a social distance between the tables and the seats
- temporary halt of our SPA services, etc.
For those valuing Health above all, please note that our setting in Kato Pedina village in Zagori is one of those places in our country with the lowest density of inhabitants per square meter. It also happens to be a 15-minute drive from the nearest Health and Patient Ambulance Service Centre in the area, the Doliana Epirus. Finally, the well-acclaimed university hospital of Ioannina is reachable within a 45-minute drive, with privileges that, if anything, ensure the title of a well-prepared holiday location if any medical need arises.