Thank you so much for being so interested in our hotel.
Since our founding, a crucial part of our guesthouse’s culture was the Health and safety and the well-being and personal care of our guests.
Therefore, today, with the pandemic in progress, in addition to the regular and thorough general cleaning practices that we constantly apply, we provide you with several personalized and tailored made services aimed at restraining the threat that the COVID is.
Therefore, by selecting to stay with us, you will experience many additional sanitary measures we have put in force following the official health directives given, as follows:
· electronic check-in and check-out
· our staff takes extra daily precautions in disinfecting utensils, bed chambers, and more
· disinfectants for personal use with free masks and disposable gloves within the guestrooms
· individual breakfast services, with social distances between the tables and their seats
· temporary halt of our SPA services, and
· fully vaccinated personnel and owners.
For those who value Health above all, please note that our setting in Kato Pedina village in Zagori is one of those places in our country that happens to have the lowest density of inhabitants per square meter. It also happens to be a 15-minute drive from the nearest Health and Patient Ambulance Service Centre in the area, the Doliana Epirus. Finally, the well-acclaimed university hospital of Ioannina is reachable within a 45-minute drive, privileges that, if anything, ensure the title of a well-prepared holiday location in case any medical need arises.